Cartoons, probably, have the best efficiency when it comes to connecting with kids. They form a mutual bond naturally and kids tend to learn a lot through them, provided they’re exposed to the appropriate cartoon content. For this purpose, Cartoon Crazy addon for Kodi can be used. It hosts many sources which stream cartoon content online like 9Anime, AnimeToon, GoStream, KimCartoon & many more. Here’s a complete guide to help you setup Cartoon Crazy Addon On Kodi.
Also See: Install Movie4k On Kodi
How To Install Cartoon Crazy AddOn?
- Open Kodi.
- Go to Settings>>System Settings.
- Select AddOns & switch on Unknown Sources.
- Go to Home>>Settings.
- Open File Manager.
- In the URL, enter <http://repo.stvmc.net>
- Give a name to this source. Eg: Cartoons.
- Again, go back to Home>>AddOns.
- Select addon browser icon>>Install from zip file.
- Select “Cartoons” or the name which you gave.
- Choose repository.SpinzTV-x.x.x.zip>>Install from repository.
- Click on SpinzTv>>Video AddOns>>Spinz Cartoon Crazy.
- Install & wait until you get the notification of successful installation.
Now you can start streaming cartoons with the help of numerous sources.