Moviepro, a powerful filmmaking and video recording app for iPhone, was released a long time back. However, recently, it has been updated, to make it compatible with the latest versions of iOS. Nevertheless, if you are an iPhone user, and love to take great videos, then you’d need this app for your Apple device. So, let’s have a proper look at this app, and check out its pros and cons, so that you can make an informed choice.
When it comes to reviewing an app, you need to check out the features offered by that specific application. Same is the case for MoviePro video camera app. So, let’s have a look at its features.
Also See: Put KODI On MXQ Pro TV Box
The MoviePro app for iPhone boosts of a variety of features. Let’s have a look at some of them
- You can not only pause/resume but also zoom and control the speed
- Users can take snaps while recording the and can save it directly to ‘Camera Roll’ (you need to choose the storage location as ‘Camera Roll’ in the settings
- Comes with exposure, manual focus option, and white balancing feature
- Adjustable video quality, option to choose between portrait and landscape modes, image flipping setting option
- Comes equipped with audio monitoring option, with adjustable input of volume (mic), audio meters, option to silence the mic, and external mic volume setting and input option
- It also comes with timer option, 3D touch to quick launch save preset
- Equipped with a mini-editor, which can help you trim, compress videos, rotate, adjust video resolution and change the pace of editing
So, now that you know about these awesome features, it’s time to check what is special with the MoviePro video camera app, which makes it so popular. So, let’s have a look at the pros of the app.
Well, with so many sound control methods, the MoviePro video camera app makes it easier to have the perfect sound for your videos. You can also monitor the sound with the help of a headphone and a splitter cable.
High Rates of Data
We all love a video, which is flawless and comes with a higher FPS. So, with the help of MoviePro video camera, you can be sure of getting a higher FPS, and the best picture quality around. It wouldn’t skim if you enlarge it, and that makes this app one of the best ones around.
Other than the specified parts below, this app also boasts of a couple of other features. Things like UI configuration, guides (dividing the screen into parts as per your requirement), unlimited recording time, zoom feature, spy mode (the choice to remove the screen when you are recording), and video stabilization are some key features, which set this app apart from others.
Since good cannot exist without bad, hence there are some downsides to this app. Let’s have a look at the cons of the app.
- The frame rate control is not as accurate as it is portrayed. The actual frame rate is a bit slower than the portrayed frame rate.
- Higher data rates are not available at a lower resolution. This, in turn, makes it tough to get clear pictures (which is an inherent feature of iPhone cameras), without sharpness and grains at a lower resolution.
Despite the two negatives, the MoviePro Video Camera app is a great app for your iPhone. In fact, if you use the photo resolution as jpeg and medium, instead of the H264, and check it in QuickTime movie, you would get an HQ footage, which comes with extra resolution, especially if you want to reframe and stabilize.
So, all in all, this is a great product, which you can invest in, considering all the amazing features it provides. All you need to do is go to the iTunes Store, purchase it, and install your iPhone.